"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Democrats criticized the government's approach to the Guantánamo prison.
- Republicans said Democrats should put a detailed plan on the table or stop criticizing their approach.
- Because they advocated intervention in the lives of sexually different children, some colleagues criticized their approach.
- The resolution criticizing the Administration's current negotiating approach passed, 95 to 0.
- During his tenure, the paper gained respect from journalists, some of whom had criticized its approach when it began in 1982.
- In addition, 13 of the 48 were part of the group that released the February report criticizing the administration's approach to science.
- Some in the business community have criticized the Chamber's approach to public issues as overly aggressive.
- Rae often criticized Peterson's approach to specific issues, but never moved to bring down the government.
- But in interviews today, environmentalists criticized the administration's approach.
- "I had a couple of teachers before Bobby who were just knuckleheads," he said, criticizing their approach as far too technical.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.