"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It's a wrongheaded approach," Robert Lapp, a vice president for government affairs, responded.
- If despite their wrongheaded approach, the right-wing critics manage to encourage more openness, that might help save the valuable system some seek to destroy.
- They are extreme versions of the many wrongheaded approaches to television, which range from the dismissive on one side to the happy-go-lucky on the other.
- To the Editor: Jeffrey D. Sachs's June 4 Op-Ed article is consistent with the wrongheaded approach he has taken on Russia for several years.
- Here, she sets out to humanize this dehumanized population and expose the jail's - and by extension society's - wrongheaded approach to men who break the law.
- Many analysts say that is a wrongheaded approach but will lead to precisely what the government wants: more time for the economy to recover and for the banks and others to fix their own problems.
- That may explain why he goes berserk when a journalist tries to tinker with his image, but it still represents an odd and - it now seems - wrongheaded approach to commerce.
- It was a wrongheaded approach, especially at 1 a.m., but a suitable ending to Hollywood's big confused night.
- If it is canceled, this will be further evidence for those who predicted that the networks that were trying to beat WB at its teen-age game were taking a wrongheaded approach.
- His story, he admitted, is a "perfect parable" for society's chronically wrongheaded approach to the complicated problem of addiction.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.