"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The review will help to shape the Government's approach to the release of data as part of the transparency agenda.
- Established retailers and upstarts also usually differ in how much they rely on technology to shape their approach.
- There were many important influences that shaped his approach.
- These issues would shape his approach to psychiatry and guide his research efforts.
- From the earliest days of the agency, in the 1930's, scarcity shaped its approach.
- Mr. Gray's background in music videos still shapes his approach to movie making.
- These answers shaped the group's approach to the new church.
- The crew also talked to people who knew Milk to shape their approach to the era.
- But professional baseball did the most to shape his approach to baseball as a coach.
- But politics has shaped Kerry's approach to this whole issue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.