"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Perhaps a new approach should consist of fighting bullets with books, and body bags with real job training.
- One approach consists of using vertical pumps with a tank.
- A traditional, unilateral approach would consist of simply constructing a school building.
- De Marco's approach consists of the following objects (see figure):
- The eastern approach consists of three brick arches, which allowed a siding to pass through it.
- This novel approach consists of only six steps in which three main steps are shown above.
- Our approach consists of dealing only with projects exclusively turned to the Cup.
- Previously, the approach consisted of a series of long steps.
- A realistic approach could consist in encouraging the parties negotiating peace to get many more women involved.
- A third approach consists of putting learners into an English-only crash program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.