"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Each embodied a sharply different approach to making money, attracting investors and winning over regulators.
- We want it to embody a collective approach to building culture change so it is written from a variety of perspectives.
- Mr. Gehry's design also embodies an empathic approach.
- This experiment led to her officially launching the Play School, which embodied a child-centered approach to education.
- "The car embodies a holistic approach to design," Mr. Creed said when the 300 was unveiled.
- In later years they fought a political duel, each embodying a different approach to foreign relations.
- Though only a few years younger than Mr. Farmer, Mr. Goldberg, the Berkeley student, seems to embody a new, less confrontational approach.
- Earlier recordings of the band are reminiscent of early Joy Division, while later songs embodied a less blunt approach with more exploratory arrangements and riffage.
- Tasting, in Ms. Robinson's book, embodies a more academic, more organized approach to getting to know and enjoy wine.
- While her work is very much of the moment, it embodies a far more sober approach than he has ever cared to pursue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.