"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What has kept the partnership intact is a clear division of responsibility combined with a shared approach to their art.
- These can reduce the amount of repeated effort, especially when combined with an iterative deepening approach.
- The Plan combines scientific research with an approach that is designed to be simple and sustainable.
- Haley combined a systemic understanding of human problems and strengths with a pragmatic approach to intervention.
- The modern version reinvents these ancient practices and combines them with a more common-sense approach.
- This was combined with a poststructuralist approach to psychological methods, to power, and to the nature of persons.
- The hope is that, whenever Igawa is ready, he can combine better mechanics with a sound approach.
- They were Italian all right, combining raffishness with an easy-going stance and a realistic approach to war.
- Social learning combined the theory of adaptive management with a pragmatic approach to politics.
- He was to combine traditional Democratic compassion with a tougher-minded approach designed to make people move toward work or give up the dole.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.