"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But for his accent, he sounded like a Confederate himself.
- If people have the cash, let them pay for the trimmings and accents that private schools provide.
- - 1 month 26 days ago There is a closet for foreign accents?
- In Britain we often listen for a person's accent.
- Napoleon was teased by other students for his accent and applied himself to reading.
- "He's not bad, I must say, for all his funny accent."
- Although the other faculties played a role there too, the northern ones were notable for their accent on law.
- It took a moment for her Australian accent to register, and then she saw the shock of recognition.
- As a character actor, Thomas had the great advantage of a facility for regional accents.
- They are especially known for their distinct accent when they speak Arabic.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.