"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You simply have to train your ear to their accent.
- By now, Teerts paid little attention to his accent.
- Most of the news reported by Guillermo is incorrect due to his accent and/or reading skills.
- Mark was the handsomest one, and I could have listened to his soft, smooth accent all night long.
- "Just listen to his accent: more English than that and you'll die," was their judgment.
- Just don't make me listen to your godawful accent.
- In regards to his accent being toned down, I'm offended.
- Some fans objected to Race's Western accent in the first season.
- My foreign wife has difficulties occasionally relating to her accent.
- It was no doubt due to her European accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.