"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He concentrated very hard on his words, and his accent.
- He believes that man was also an American, based on his accent.
- But I can't quite put my finger on your accent.
- The glasses haven't had long enough to work on his accent.
- I love the way she plays on her accent.
- I was working hard on my accent now.
- Underwater, I couldn't get a grip on her accent.
- He hadn't said enough for Michelle to get a handle on his accent, but what she heard sounded American yet again.
- All the women remarked on the man's foreign accent.
- But they often forget about the impact the local dialect of Welsh has had on the city's accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.