"about" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because these they didn't want your table legs to go wandering about.
- We can't leave one of those wandering about on the streets.
- They just sort of wander about without someone telling them what to do.
- You mean the days of wandering about without a place to call home?
- "And do you really like wandering about in the East?"
- With most of the men gone, no one wandered about.
- He wandered about, looking for a way into the keep.
- I do not like the thought of them wandering about.
- "This doesn't seem to me the sort of time when anyone like us should be wandering about on his or her own."
- "How do you come to be wandering about at this time in the morning?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.