"about" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The brief history of the human race isn't much to brag about.
- He was a gentle man who had much to brag about, but never did.
- There isn't much to brag about in that department for the human race.
- "But it would have been such a good thing to brag about!"
- Johnson's powerful season also gave him at least two things to brag about.
- A split would usually not be much to brag about.
- That's when I realized we had something to brag about.
- It's difficult to brag about in a school board meeting.
- The V-6 has enough power, but is nothing to brag about.
- My husband didn't think our average - though perhaps better than some - was anything to brag about.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.