"about" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No wife would let him walk about with hair like that.
- We still have a few, but they walk about with the guards.
- The people got out and walked about by the side of the track.
- He walked about in this state for the next few days.
- After another little while, she got up slowly, walked about, and came back again.
- He lay for a while in the dark, then got up and walked about.
- That officer was still walking about in the front court.
- On the down side, we shouldn't have seen him walking about at the end though.
- Just don't tell my aunt I let you walk about.
- We walked about, and watched, but nothing seemed to have changed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.