Do you want to go home?
(Czy chcesz iść do domu?)
What do you want from me?
(Czego chcesz ode mnie?)
You can go with me if you want to.
(Możesz iść ze mną, jeśli chcesz.)
wymagać, potrzebować, pragnąć (np. żeby coś zostało zrobione)
I want it done by the end of the day.
(Potrzebuję, żeby to zostało zrobione do końca dnia.)
I want this report to be done by next week.
(Potrzebuję, aby ten raport był zrobiony do przyszłego tygodnia.)
This plant wants watering.
(Ta roślina wymaga podlania.)
pragnąć, mieć ochotę na (kogoś)
I want you.
(Mam na ciebie ochotę.)
He wants my sister.
(On pragnie mojej siostry.)
His wants were never noticed, so he left her.
(Jego potrzeby nigdy nie były dostrzegane, więc ją zostawił.)
Her family didn't satisfy all her wants.
(Jej rodzina nie zaspokoiła jej wszystkich potrzeb.)
Zobacz także: wanted list
• want somebody to do something
• classified ad, classified, small ad, want ad
• want something badly, desperately want something
• What do you want?
• want list
• be wanted
• wanted notice
• staff wanted
• want a piece of somebody
• waste not, want not
• ask for the moon, cry for the moon, want the moon
• help wanted
• search by wanted notice, seeking by wanted notice
• pay what you want, PWYW, pay what you wish, pay what you like, pay as you want, pay what you feel, pay as you wish, pay as you like, pay what you will, pay as you will
• want something to happen
• not want to know
• want something like the axe wants the turkey
• want of acceptance
• want of advice
• want of consciousness
• want of freedom
• not want for something, want for nothing
• want somebody's scalp
• I want to vomit.
• not want to be seen dead in a such a place
• I want to stay here for about a week.
• I want to complain about...
• I want to rent a car.
• I want to drink some coffee.
• I want to drink some tea.
• I want to buy a one-way ticket.
• I want to buy a return ticket.
• I want to return the tickets for a refund.
• I want to go to a restaurant.
• I want to go to the airport.
• I want to buy food.
• I want to buy clothes.
• I want to see this shirt.
• I want to see that film in 3D.
• I want to report an accident.
• I want to have my shoes repaired.
• I want to have my shoes heeled.
• I want to have my shoes soled.
• I want to further my career in...
• I want to take my luggage., I want to take my baggage.
• I want to go to the city centre., I want to go downtown.
• I want to go to the shopping centre., I want to go to the shopping center., I want to go to the shopping mall.
• You want to step outside?