"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Global wind patterns: Winds are named after the direction from which they blow.
- Once a year even the most reliable wind pattern fails for eight days or so.
- The area and its unusual wind patterns are described on page 44.
- He also had seen the wind pattern on the surface of the sea, and knew what it heralded.
- During both summer and winter, the wind patterns outside the valley are mostly from the southwest or north.
- Changing local conditions make it difficult to predict any major wind patterns.
- Weather records showed where wind patterns and storms were likely to strike.
- What are the common wind patterns in your area and why?
- Then the wind pattern must have changed and the flights continued south of us.
- The prevailing wind patterns on earth are a result of the planet's rotation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.