"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At 25 grams, its very light nature makes it easily susceptible to gentle wind currents.
- The disease can spread spores over 1,000 miles with wind currents.
- Heavy precipitation may be noted, developed from the water raised by the wind currents.
- They even fluttered slightly, but that was probably just the wind currents from walking.
- No more to see the blue of the sky, the eagle riding the wind currents over the mountains.
- But, over time, the inhabitants decided to move the town centre away from the exposure to local northern wind currents.
- Ray often does this and is then light enough to ride wind currents, where he actually appears to be flying to a limited degree.
- She also had the ability to glide on the wind currents.
- Alterations in the wind currents must have dried up the source.
- They also concluded that wind currents were a crucial factor.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.