"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was 19 degrees out there, including the wind chill.
- It was 23 degrees outside, about half that with the wind chill.
- He'll probably still win 15 to 18 games, but he suffered in yesterday's wind chill.
- The wind chill in Detroit was 30 degrees at game time.
- The wind chill was 18 degrees at game time and only about 5,000 fans showed up.
- We estimate that it's 20 below with the wind chill.
- The new chart puts the wind chill at 19 below.
- The wind chill was 29 when the second half began, and a blowing rain made the conditions even more difficult.
- The wind chill here gets down to minus 90 degrees.
- The effect of the moment was like wind chill blowing from his core.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.