"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Down the hall, a wind quintet was waiting for us.
- He also played in a wind quintet and was known as a conductor.
- From the listener's point of view, music has become about big careers, and no wind quintet is going to have one.
- Brain played a lot of chamber music, forming a wind quintet with his brother in 1946.
- Instead of an orchestra, he used two pianos and a wind quintet.
- He formed a wind quintet in 1968, which also toured internationally.
- He is best known today for his wind quintets - 25 works composed in Paris between 1811 and 1820, which were played all over Europe.
- They aren't as crisp and alert as the best American wind quintets.
- If a string quartet is like a family, a wind quintet is more a group of friends.
- That same year, he wrote his Wind Quintet expressly for this ensemble.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.