"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In most places, he said, the wind gusts were no more than 50 miles per hour.
- The last of those had been hit with a small wind gust and momentarily got away from them.
- During the storm, waves were said to be 35 feet high along with wind gusts of 90 miles per hour.
- Wind gusts up to 41 miles an hour pushed the fire to the east and southeast, toward town.
- High wind gusts left about 126,000 homes and businesses without power in eastern Florida.
- The blast wave is similar to a strong wind gust over the ground.
- The course is regularly swept by wind gusts of 20 to 30 miles an hour.
- These systems are designed to reduce the effects of waves or wind gusts.
- As we walked toward each other, a sudden wind gust blew the old man over.
- Heavy wind gusts of 40 to 50 miles per hour created more problems than accompanying rain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.