"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This wind speed was a world record at the time.
- He knew, too, that the wind speed in the air would be higher than on the ground.
- Still, he kept writing: wind speed, pressure, the things we saw in air and water around us.
- Wind speed and direction are the conditions expected at the time given.
- Make sure to determine the wind speed and direction before you set out.
- A scale at the end of the bar directly read the wind speed.
- The reported wind speeds gave everyone a false sense of security.
- He rose 16 feet in a wind speed of 21 mph.
- It is the most widely used system to measure wind speed today.
- The measurement of the wind speed is a more serious concern.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.