"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw the potential for starting a really good wind ensemble.
- Works for wind ensembles have been published using different names.
- He was also one of the first composers to write good music for wind ensemble.
- He was also a pioneer in the composition of music for wind ensemble.
- The advanced wind ensemble is considered excellent by national standards.
- A student may participate in both an orchestra and the wind ensemble.
- While many people consider the wind ensemble to be one player on a part, this is only practical in true chamber music.
- Also, it is common to see two tubas playing the same part in a wind ensemble.
- Over the last forty years, many composers have written major new works for wind ensemble.
- But he went on to become widely known as one of America's leading wind ensemble composers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.