"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One day a wind storm came and the tapestry flew away.
- They are reinforced structures into which residents can go for protection from a strong wind storm.
- The original bell tower was destroyed during a wind storm in 1958.
- The library also includes documentation of more than 100 wind storms.
- "It is fortunate for us that we did not have a wind storm during the evening."
- The school's roof was damaged by a wind storm in 2007.
- It was destroyed by a wind storm and never rebuilt.
- The wind storm continues through the next night at the crashed Eagle.
- I'll tell you one thing: I wouldn't want to be in that hotel during a bad wind storm.
- This was destroyed in a wind storm just before a major meeting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.