"wind" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, no other wind damage is known to have occurred.
- Many power lines were down, which produced minor wind damage.
- That would increase the threat of serious flooding and wind damage, they said.
- Wind damage was also a feature of this powerful storm.
- Several mobile homes in the county also suffered wind damage.
- Power outages and wind damages were reported in some areas.
- The wind damage sent out tornado warnings in the Chicago area.
- Deductibles on wind damage in the region, for example, now range up to 5 percent of a house's total value.
- Some of the houses along the coast were built on hills, leaving them with wind damage only.
- Can the question of wind damage versus flooding also lead to a court battle?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.