"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Like many other local children, as a child he wore clogs, traditional for the area and not a sign of poverty.
- Some of the Dutch also consider wearing clogs as being healthy for the wearers' feet.
- During the 1970s, it was fashionable for girls to wear clogs or buffalo sandals with toe socks.
- When they play hornpipe some people wear clogs.
- "My mother, who is French, made all of our clothes, and we wore braids and clogs," she said.
- They also wear wooden clogs and have bells attached to their belts.
- There he was taught by a teacher wearing clogs in a classroom heated by a smoking stove.
- Devonshire wrestlers, however, also wore heavy clogs and were able to kick the opponents.
- Had Holly been wearing clogs in the kitchen that morning?
- Some people wore wooden clogs that clattered loudly on the cobbles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.