"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was wearing boots, and couldn't feel much of anything.
- Like the women, they wear boots, but these can be black or white in addition to red.
- The French suggest wearing boots to bed would get you a boy.
- He'd heard them coming down the hall, along with someone wearing boots, but only the Sisters came in.
- No one can make it for me, unless he wears my boots.
- All classes of men during the 12th century wore shoes or boots.
- The man ahead wore coarse boots which actually looked too big for him!
- "Wear your boots if you're going to play in the snow."
- Most wore new boots or shoes they had bought for the trip.
- You're trying to wear boots that look good but are too small.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.