"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was like we were wearing galoshes.
- Just as she had always told me to wear galoshes because it might rain, she was right, again.
- She wore a long woollen coat and sturdy galoshes.
- It's hard to make a grand entrance when you're wearing galoshes.
- She's a brown bear who wears a yellow raincoat and galoshes and holds an umbrella.
- She wore a baggy blue coat, a plastic rain scant and galoshes.
- It was dark, and he probably wore galoshes, so as not to make a noise coming up the path.
- Groucho stated that the source of the name was Gummo wearing galoshes.
- I'm up to my neck in land archaeologists who are so timid they wear galoshes in the bathtub.
- We played in winter wearing gloves and galoshes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.