"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They were also wearing bright pink stilettos.
- Even for someone who is used to wearing stilettos and monster platforms, the shoes for spring present a special challenge.
- She wears stilettos whenever possible and is very particular about her clothes.
- The men wear cologne, the women wear stilettos, the introductions flow like beer.
- Marrero might have had a chance only if Williams had also been wearing stilettos.
- They decided she would shoot nude with the hair covering her as she sat down and only wearing stilettos.
- She wasn't afraid to wear stilettos on the job and didn't seem to mind Miranda's brusque manner.
- Women should opt for shoes with a lower heel to reduce stress on the toes, or limit time wearing stilettos.
- On the red carpet, she wore black stilettos and complained that her feet hurt.
- But returning to reality, she warned: if you do wear stilettos, don't plan on walking too far.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.