"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At least he knew enough not to wear his sword.
- Shouldn't a person remember if he was wearing a sword?
- "I came to ask why you've taken to wearing a sword again."
- He wasn't wearing his sword, but he'd brought it with him.
- Of course he has the right to wear swords now.
- No man would wear a sword unless he could use it.
- He was wearing a short sword, in itself nothing out of the ordinary.
- William did not wear a sword as he was entering a church.
- Even though he wasn't wearing his sword, its magic drove him.
- Behind him stood ten soldiers, each wearing a sword but carrying a club ready to use.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.