"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others wore decals and stickers of his face on their clothes.
- The Comets wore white stickers with Perrot's number, 10.
- Some brought young children, who wore stickers reflecting their parents' views.
- The Rangers also wore stickers on their helmets to honor Ryan.
- Members of the artists and intellectuals groups, which organized the rally, wore stickers that said, "Without Violence."
- Some participants wore eye-black grease, while others wore adhesive stickers.
- At the Mass, some parishioners supported the cardinal by wearing stickers shaped like a cardinal's red hat.
- Playground opponents wore big blue stickers stating "Not That Spot."
- She wore stickers with slogans that cannot be reprinted here.
- Some students and faculty members wore stickers that read, "Anyone But Christie in 1997."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.