"wear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the first time I had seen him wearing a gun.
- He felt that if he'd been wearing a gun, this man would have known.
- She had known this would happen if he continued to wear a gun.
- I've never had lunch with a man wearing a gun.
- It wasn't in me to wear a gun to any man's table, but this here was different.
- A man wearing a gun in that position can draw with either hand.
- He wasn't wearing a gun that I could see, but there was a presence to him.
- If he wore a gun, it was not in sight.
- He doesn't go to crime scenes or wear a gun.
- Pa always wore a gun, but not to use on no man.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.