"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It took the new girls a few days to get into the way of things.
- But that wasn't the way of things in real life.
- Yet to him it had been the natural way of things.
- I see the way of things, and I'll tell you now.
- I will be going down a bit in his company and learning the way of things at London.
- He had learned the ways of things about him now.
- That had been the way of things for several years.
- What if this should be the true way of things?
- At first it didn't seem good, but that is often the way of things.
- At least I know the way of things here, and everyone knows me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.