"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they don't, we will never find new and better ways of living.
- It is too late now for me to change my ways of living.
- A lifestyle is a way of living or doing things.
- "We work for people who have very specific ways of living," says Johnson.
- Then, two years ago, I started out on a new way of living.
- The names are given according to people's will, way of living and the conditions where people live.
- Your way of living, and indeed, the wonderful things which he had heard about you.
- By culture, we mean not painting and music, but way of living.
- It won't be easy to carry on in his new way of living.
- The main thing now is to get him used to being home again and back into his normal way of living.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.