"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it is the way of my people to use light words at such times and say less than they mean.
- The more she learned about the ways of his people, the less sense they made.
- It is not the way of my people to take such things.
- She had learned the ways of his people, they said, and was happy.
- It is the way of my people, to ask for help when we must.
- "Maybe we could figure out a way for one or two of your people to make the trip."
- It certainly doesn't get in the way of people doing their jobs.
- "She knows that it is the way of your people."
- Certainly, they have their own quite distinct way of other people.
- Great courage, I guess, according to the way of his people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.