"use" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three cars set off together, using spotlights to illumine both sides of the wooded road.
- It is often achieved by using barn-doored spotlights.
- But the law allows no exceptions for culling deer with high-powered rifles, using silencers, shooting at night or using spotlights, Mr. Verniero said.
- Troops and rescue workers moved deep into the valley after dark in an effort to retrieve the bodies, using spotlights and flares.
- Candice prefers to use recessed lighting in almost all cases, using spotlights to highlight artwork or other focal points.
- Then it's time to light the scenes, using ambient, omnidirectional and spotlights to create depth, shadows and moods.
- Penniman's show, according to Barnum, was the first rock and roll show to use spotlights and flicker lights, which had been a show business tradition.
- Vaughan drove alongside the bus, using his horn and spotlights to force the driver back, and again cut in behind Catherine.
- Bright lights often scared off or confused animals, which was why it wasl illegal to hunt game at night using spotlights.
- The prevalent practice in Europe then was not to use back lighting while using spotlights.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.