"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What chaos the druid had was bounded in strips of golden black, or perhaps they were wound together.
- It was fifty kilometers away, but she could see that it was made of perhaps one hundred strands wound together.
- Once he would have said it didn't matter because the two women were so tightly wound together.
- In my character, a kind of wildness and a deep conservatism are wound together like hair in a braid.
- Perhaps their laylacllapt'n spirits wound together in there, close as their bond had been in life.
- Catlines are several gut strings wound together and soaked in heavy metal solutions to increase the string mass.
- Though the tongues of its heads were wound together it managed a cacophonous howl.
- "You mean that was the first time you sewed someone's wound together?"
- And if she should already have some or should receive some, they can be worn wound together.
- With great difficulty I have 'unplied' the end (if there is such a word) and sure enough, there are four strands wound together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.