"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As a result, the state rock structure is squeezed together.
- All three of them saw the dark lips squeeze together, then part.
- He looked back, and saw it slowly squeezing together behind him.
- The letters were squeezed together so you could hardly read them.
- He didn't mind that Pearl kept her legs squeezed together.
- But she hugged him anyway, and they squeezed close together.
- It might have held four hundred people in the small hotel chairs squeezed together.
- At the far end of the valley the high walls squeezed together until they were only yards apart.
- His eyebrows squeezed together as he wandered on in a new direction.
- The rocks were squeezed together as they broke and crumpled up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.