"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The priest's brow wrinkled, and dark tattoo lines compressed together on his face.
- They are not atoms in the conventional sense, but the extreme density of the star means that all the nuclear material is compressed together.
- The thickness of each layer decreases with surface altitude, being compressed together as the total vertical range is reduced.
- In the south-west corner was a group of objects which may have been hung up, but when discovered, were compressed together.
- That is, a total of 384 input bits are compressed together to 128 output bits.
- As the loop is tightened the bone fragments are compressed together.
- For one long moment their bodies were compressed together.
- This type of faulting occurs where the earth is being compressed together.
- The product has been described as "essentially scrap meat pieces compressed together and treated with an antibacterial agent."
- The old man nodded, lips compressed together as if he couldn't trust himself to speak.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.