"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The marketing trainees worked in small offices at the Cincinnati headquarters with their desks shoved together.
- "God dammit, Jack, you don't seem at all concerned about how shoved together, how last-minute this is."
- Inside a lot of tables had been shoved together and welded solid to make waist-high platforms.
- As the final shots rang out from within the pit, Schofield and Gant were shoved together, the others beside them.
- Men were shoved together; the line dissolved into single men against Insects.
- Whenever fields of opposite direction were shoved together, the opposites canceled.
- She circled the coffee table, a homemade job contrived from old minitowers shoved together.
- This may be especially true of New Yorkers, who mostly live stacked up and shoved together in too-small spaces that cost too much money.
- Men and women were shoved into the hut together, guards posted, and food brought by other male slaves who appeared to be trustees.
- They were composed of various geometrical shapes shoved together at odd angles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.