"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We held it, rocking back and forth together, while waves of cheering washed over us.
- He let himself go and they rocked together on the rough wood.
- They sat and rocked together for several minutes.
- His arms went around her, and she could feel the new strength in them as they rocked together.
- Then they rocked together in long, slow strokes and somewhere in there he thought she came again.
- Their life together rocked along without major mishap until the middle of August, 1895.
- They rocked together and she clawed at his chest.
- I get an idea to hug her, so that's what I do, and we rock back and forward together.
- They rocked together in a panic, he trying to bury himself to her depths, as she urged him on frantically.
- She locked her heels about him in an octopus embrace as they rocked together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.