"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On the way down from the ceiling black smoke met plumes of white steam and the two coiled together like lovers, or predator and prey.
- DNA usually exists as a double-stranded structure, with both strands coiled together to form the characteristic double-helix.
- For a fleeting moment their embracing figures were like the snakes coiled together on the beaches.
- Inside the shipping crate, the thin tubes coiled together, shafted into a gray box with display monitor and indicator lights.
- All night they had remained coiled together on the narrow hospital bed.
- It ran down the side and joined several other gobbets, which writhed and coiled together until they became a Nithling.
- In opposite corners, stairwalks coiled together like snail shells, or the double helix so important to the ancients.
- The cable is thick at this juncture, thick as three Davaths coiled together.
- Blue streaks of light shot from the tips of their fingers, coiling together to form a thick rope of brahman.
- With no blossoms and few leaves, they resembled snakes coiled together and smelled faintly of diesel oil.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.