"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They fell asleep very late, twined together into one person.
- There were a great many voices twined together in it.
- She stepped back from the window, her hands twining together nervously.
- They lay down in the narrow space, still naked, bodies twined together.
- Their fingers stayed twined together after they were standing.
- Their five tails wound down around the rod, twining together to form a handle.
- It had been decorated with carved vines, twined together, and the names of the couple.
- His touch floated like a piece of light, and they twined together like music.
- A young couple, arms twined together, strolled past them obliviously.
- The upper branches must be twined together to form a cradle for the nest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.