"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then she bumped softly into Camilla's horse, and all the animals jostled together at the foot of a cliff.
- They were now collected in the lowest corner, and jostled together; the water lapped at them.
- The passengers who crowded there, mostly females and young, jostled together.
- The crowd was very rough; we were jostled together.
- The host of the foe was jostled together.
- Yet there were other new ideas that jostled together in his brain for some more prominent recognition.
- When they are jostled together on their way, the clay pot is shattered and only has himself to blame.
- The bricks jostled together but refused to slide as a unit.
- Yet greater is the indistinctness when they are all jostled together in a little soul, which has no room.
- They galloped in a knot, horses all but jostling together as they ran.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.