"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He looked like wire clothes hangers all wrapped and twirled together.
- Wrapped together, they did a quick vertical roll along the wall, and finally stopped with their positions reversed.
- His hands wrapped together in his lap, and he stared down at them, his eyes worried.
- During the last half hour of the dance Rachel and Max were wrapped together, barely moving in time to the music.
- They worked their way against each other until they were tightly wrapped together, Maya kneading his shoulders all the while.
- The measures will all be wrapped together in a big budget bill.
- Her heart thundered as though they were wrapped together, tumbling into an intimate embrace.
- Now we were wrapped together, overwhelmed by a mass of scenery!
- The team were still wrapped together in the comfort zone of a four-year period when each had cosseted and protected the other.
- In some cases, their e-mail banter includes requests for money and lobbying issues wrapped together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.