"together" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Forced together would be a better word than united, I suppose.
- Forced together by the mission, father and son start to bond during the trip.
- We've been forced together and we've let our imaginations run wild.
- For much of the exhibition, one is forced to group together in the mind's eye the show's otherwise dispersed early Minimalist works.
- Many people can find the human family unit a difficult, tension-riddled thing, as relatives are forced together and struggle to get on.
- Once spinning at the proper speed, the motor is removed and the pieces forced together under pressure.
- But last night, as the couple were forced together in Korea, even that fragile arrangement appeared to be on the brink of failure.
- The two metallic layers are forced together at high speed and with great force.
- Like it or not, though, we've been forced together.
- During compression, the molecules of the medium are forced together, resulting in the increased pressure and density.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.