"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Once upon a time," she replied, her gaze still locked with Jordan's.
- He had no time to reply or to put on his shoes and socks before the knock came on the door.
- "Another time," Markwart replied, keeping his cool and calm tone.
- 'He ought to have been, a many times,' replied the jailer.
- "Just a few times as an extra," she replied.
- Augustus didn't have time to reply, for his horse suddenly began to buck.
- "Another time," Beverly replied, watching the sickbay doors close behind them.
- "A time when the temple is mine," she replied.
- "No time to be scared," replied his father, calmly.
- She shook her head again but this time replied.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.