"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some people in the fitness business question whether an instructor whose body doesn't reflect time spent in the gym can earn the respect of students.
- The body may remain agile, even improve with care, but the face reflects time; it is inescapable.
- The cost reflects the difficulty and time involved in making each product.
- This authorization must reflect the precise date and time of the travel, including flight and/or other pertinent information.
- Rather, it was meant to redistribute the money to reflect more accurately the work, time and effort that go into each service performed by doctors.
- The expectations for the houses in this Series were scaled back to reflect tougher economic time as a result of the Recession.
- Rather, it was intended to spread money more fairly, to reflect the work, time and effort that go into each service provided by doctors.
- I think we need to pause and reflect and take time to consider what this actually means.
- This may reflect time of day or weather, for example.
- Form should reflect modern fast time and should not be mimesis of foreign art and architectural production.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.