"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Time succinctly summarized the issue with "the question is whether, in a free society, it is right, wise-or necessary-for supposedly independent organizations to receive secret subsidies."
- The Times summarised the piece thus:
- The Times summarized an account, from a cable obtained via WikiLeaks, of a meeting with the elder Mubarak:
- Time summarized and interpreted the week's news.
- Time summarized the reaction of the press: "Its endorsement of Sumner Welles was surprisingly widespread, its condemnation of Franklin Roosevelt and Cordell Hull surprisingly severe."
- Time to summarise where we stand.
- "Thus presidential candidates would compete in one contest," Time summarized, "and vice-presidential opponents run against one another in a second-tier race."
- Based on discussions with unidentified scholars, The Times summarizes the plot as follows:
- The Telegragh described it to be Rai's "best performance" and The Times of India summarised, "Aishwarya is a stunning picture of fire and grace, walking away with certain scenes by her sheer vitality."
- The Times of India summarised the cause of MNS's attacks-"There's a method in MNS's madness in attacking north Indians in Mumbai though, howsoever flawed it might be.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.