"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This involved sitting by himself working, refusing to tell his students anything.
- There was more to it, but she refused to tell me anything else.
- "Is there any reason you should refuse to tell us of your former life?"
- I asked them about their lives but they refused to tell me anything.
- Yet why did he refuse to tell me the truth?
- When he asked her about it, she refused to tell him.
- But she could not understand why people who had read the book refused to tell her what it said.
- At first I thought she was going to refuse to tell me.
- Money is running their lives, and they refuse to tell the truth about that.
- Earlier she'd refused to tell him something he had very much wanted to know.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.