"tell" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Something you forgot to tell me the first time around."
- You've been so involved with your case guess, after a while they just forgot to tell you.
- Don't forget to tell me of anything, no matter how small, that comes up.
- I forgot to tell you before, but I'm thinking of getting married again myself.
- I forgot to tell you the most important thing in my last message!
- I forgot to tell you that his name came up long before the phone call.
- How could a grown woman forget to tell a man she had been married before.
- "He probably went off on some business deal and forgot to tell you."
- And perhaps we should forget to tell anyone else about it.
- "Did you hold a press conference and forget to tell me about it?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.