"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Insist on the importance of job security in the transitional stage.
- This system is intended to be transitional stage in the development of socialism.
- Some transitional stage, some other condition she hadn't been told about until now.
- But the implications of such a transitional stage are hard to measure.
- This is the whole reality of our transitional stage when we are moving from one system to another.
- This is most useful during transitional stages of the partnership.
- It is true that, to an extent, we are in a transitional stage.
- As I just said, the Russian economy is still in a transitional stage.
- Finally, we have urged that there be much regulation in this transitional stage.
- My work was in a transitional stage, and I had to figure out a way to talk to people about that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.