"stage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Similarly, the process-oriented view passes through the three stages of conceptual, organizational and operational.
- It didn't reach operational stage, and the name is not official.
- In Piaget's model of intellectual development, the fourth and final stage is the formal operational stage.
- Most students, including those still at the concrete operational stage, will quickly answer that the father's height must also double.
- The concrete operational stage is characterized by the developing ability to use logic and to consider multiple factors to solve a problem.
- However, a child in the concrete operational stage is not able to differentiate between these mental constructs and reality (their experiences).
- For now concentrate on getting number one into fully operational stage.
- Only the Hs 293s reached the operational stage.
- But no evidence was presented to show that any plot had reached an operational stage.
- Subsequently, she provided track on other types of missiles as they proceeded through their development and operational stages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.